After the great success of our festival that was visited by 2053 visitors in 2010, we would like to invite you to Advik 2011. This year, the shows will take place on the 28.7 - 1.8. in KC Zahrada.More information, news and details about the festival will be published on our website regulary
6th annual volume of the international festival Advik 2011 will provide you with 4 days of a rich and variable program. During the festival, it will be running in all of the salons and rooms simultaneously.
- screening of interesting movie hits
- Sections about anime, comics, manga and japanese culture
- Section about scifi, fantasy and horror
- presentations and exhibition of comics and manga
- expert presentations and workshops focusing on anime, mangy, comics, scifi and fantasy
- discussions and presentations of japanese culture
- competitions in karaoke, cosplay, drawing, ...
- Relax and spend time with your friends in the bar, teahouse and restaurant
- sections expostion, computer games, board and card games, card games and L.A.R.P.
- expert lectures, discussions and presentations of games.
TICKETS can be bought since 1.4.2011 HERE ON OUR WEBSITE or in the net of www.Ticketpro.cz. The pre-order price for one 4-days ticket is 350 Kc / 14 Eur.
AT THE FESTIVAL: 1 day: 200 Kc / 8 Eur, 4 days: 450 Kc / 18 Eur, Pre-order: 4 days: 350 Kc / 14 Eur.
Accomodation possibilities - register here:
28.7. - 1.8. 2011
KC Zahrada, Malenická 1784, Praha 11
MAP & TRAFFIC
- 136, 154 to Jarníkova station
- 177, 197, 293 to U Kunratického lesa station.
- Metro C to Chodov station, then on foot.
- from shopping center OC Chodov across Roztylská street, then on the second scrossroad turn right.
- from highway: exit 2 (from city center) or 2A (from Brno) to Šeberov, then on rotary in the direction of Kunratice and then on next rotary turn to Roztylska street. Then on the first crossroad turn left.
Organized under the patronage of Embassy of Japan
4 days - 350 Kč / 14 Eur
Visitor no. 1617911